It has been great seeing so many of you on campus. I hope you have enjoyed your first few class sessions. Sharing with you some information that may be useful as you navigate the beginning of the semester:
- WSA Text Exchange: The Wesleyan Student Assembly (WSA) has partnered with other colleges to help students purchase textbooks at a discounted rate. For more information, check out the website here.
- Drop/Add Deadline is Wed 2/9. There are many resources to assist you with drop/add including but not limited to:
- CSS Info Session 2/1: For more information, visit my blog post here.
- Enrollment Holds: If you have not already, please be sure to officially enroll for the semester. To do this, visit WesPortal. Click on the “Enroll in the University & Clear Action Items” alert box. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the red “Enroll Me” button. You may find other holds here as well – be sure to clear those holds by following the directions listed in the description of the hold.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Schedule an appt with me here or stop by my office in North College 202 for my daily office hours listed below:
- Monday 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Friday 9:00 – 10:00 am