Visit the Art History Open House on Friday 11/5 at 12:00pm in Boger Hall 114 (pizza will be served).
Visit the College of Education Studies Open House on Thursday 11/4 from 3 – 5pm at 164 Mount Vernon Street.
Stop by the African Studies Open House on Wed 11/3 at 4:30pm in the Fries Center for Global Studies Commons, Fisk 201. You will learn about:
- African Studies Courses and Faculty
- African Studies Minor
- Studying African Languages
- Studying Abroad in Africa
All are Welcome! Samosas from Abyssinia will be served.
Don’t miss Fresh Check Day TOMORROW, Oct 27th from 11AM-2PM at Usdan.
Check in on your mental health at this fun fair-like event! Featuring snacks, t-shirts, games, interactive booths and activities, great prizes, and more! It’s a fun way to check in on your mental health! You can connect with peers and resources that will be at Fresh Check Day!
Come for a chance to win an Amazon Fire Tablet!
Stop by the Neuroscience & Behavior Open House on Thursday, 10/28 from 11:50am to 12:50PM in the Woodhead Lounge in Exley. Lunch provided on Exley Patio following overview of the NS&B major.
Fall Break is so close! What a great chance to take a pause and reflect on how much you have accomplished this semester. A few updates to consider as you round out the next few weeks:
- Winter Session Aid Applications are now open. If you are thinking about taking a Winter Session course, please apply for aid now. Applying for aid does not obligate you to enroll in a class. Applications due 11/3/21.
- Flu clinics: Wesleyan mandates that all students receive a flu shot by the start of the Spring 2022 semester. Wesleyan offers flu clinics for a limited number of students to schedule an appointment to receive a flu vaccine. If you aren’t able to schedule an appointment on campus, utilize local pharmacies or consider getting a vaccine if you go home for fall break.
- CAPS Groups: The Office of Counseling & Psychological Support (CAPS) provides lots of support to Wes students. CAPS groups are a great option for students to access therapist support either separately or in addition to individual therapy.
Don’t forget to reach out to me if you need support navigating any part of your Wesleyan experience. If we haven’t met yet, please feel free to send me an email or stop by my office to say hi. I’d love to hear about your journey so far and chat about the future ahead.
Visit the Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies (FGSS) Open House on Tues 11/2 from 12 – 1pm in Allbritton Center, Room 311.
Visit the Science in Society Open House on Monday 11/1 from 12pm – 1pm in Allbritton Center 311
Visit the Philosophy Open House on Wed 11/3 at 12pm under the Hogwarts Tent (located between 301 and 327 High Street). Lunch will be served.
The office of Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) provides lots of support to Wesleyan students. CAPS groups are a great option for students to access therapist support and can be utilized separately or in addition to individual therapy. Check out the flyers below to learn more about groups focused on QTNB+ & Gender Diverse Folx, Asian American & Pacific Islander students, Women and Men.