Some upcoming dates and/or events that may be of interest to you:
- Spring Break (3/12 – 3/20): Spring Break starts this weekend. Some students use the break to rest, relax, and catch up on hobbies or meet with family/friends. Others study for future exams or get started on upcoming projects/papers due later in the semester. There is no right or wrong way to approach Spring Break, but I do hope you find time to relax and decompress before the final push of the spring semester. If you are on campus during spring break, please make note of office and dining hall operating hours.
- Spring Break Shuttles (ticket purchases due 3/9): Our Transportation Services office offers shuttles to Bradley Airport, New Haven and Hartford with tickets available through the Box Office. The deadline for purchase for shuttles over Spring Break is Wednesday, 3/9.
- Human Rights Minor: Wesleyan will now offer a minor in Human Rights Advocacy. For more information, click here or attend one of two information sessions being offered:
- Thursday 3/10 at 12:00pm in Allbritton 311
- Monday 3/21 at 12:00pm in Allbritton 311
I look forward to seeing you over the next couple of weeks – if we haven’t met yet, I encourage you to schedule an appointment to chat. I’m always interested in hearing more about your academic and career goals.